Monday, March 1, 2010

Memories from childhood till now..!! Part 4..!! C:

Welcome back guyz..!! I hope u all had fun reading my previous post..!! Lets jst continue it..!!

Well now we all moved to secondary sections.. That is 6th standard..!! Now our class teacher was.. Rohini mam se bhi zyada favourite.. Sabki super favourite.. The one nd only.. Neeta Singh Mam..!! Our English teacher..!! If anyone in the class.. anyone.. has any problem.. he/she will go to mam first..!! Nd our mam was a friend first then a lecturar..!! Koi bhi problem ho.. Go to mam.. She'll solve it for sure..!!

Lemmi give u an example of her friendliness..!! She took the whole class for a movie..!! The movie was Shrek 2..!! Actually we had planned for kill bill 2 but it was "A" rated and shrek was the only interesting movie on the show..!! So we went for it..!! Here the point is not ki we went for which movie.. The point is she took us for a movie..!! Nahin to baki sab teachers are like " padho padho padho padho padho..!!" she was very open minded nd she understands her childrens..!! These are the qualities of a gud teacher..!!

I remember one more teacher.. Our science teacher of that time..!! Her name was " Merikutti "... Ya Ya.. We used to call her what u r thinking now..!!
I'll not write everything abt her but i do remember one statement which she gave in front of the whole class..!!
Our class was somewhat nearer to the wash room..!! One day the toilet cleaner didn't cleaned the toilets.. So it was stinking like hell..!! At that time she said in her south indian accent .. " kya tum log bathroom jaane ke baad flush nahin karte kya..?? Do u all think that kya paani ke upar paani dalneka..?? Useless fellows..!! " ... If u understood it then its ok but if not then meet me in person or online i'l tell u there..!! :P !!
When she said that... me nd my gang knows how hard it was for us to controll our laughs..!! Baap re.. When she left the class... We went nuts..!! Pagalo ki tarah hasna shuroo kar diya sabne..!!

In our 8th standard we had to choose between hindi nd sanskrit..!! Guess what i took..?? Ofcourse hindi..!! Sanskrit to was like " siram ke uuparam se gachami.." i had a very good impression over my sanskrit teacher but the subject was not of my type so i took hindi..!!

Our hindi teacher.. Subhra Sood Mam..!! Very good teacher.. A bit partial.. But i liked it cuz she was always towards my side..hehe..!! I made a very good impression over her too..!! Everytime a new chapter starts.. " vidit.. Start reading.." so she was impressed with my reading skills..!! Nd also with the marks too..!! :P !! Overall a good teacher..!!

Maths teacher.. Geeta Devi Mam..!! A very good teacher indeed but don't expect me to have a good impression over her..!! Not good in maths.. Hehe..!! Moreover.. A very good teacher..!! PTM Main bacha leti thi..!!

Now our yoga sir.. First it was some mam but she got transferred nd sir came in.. After sometime the same teacher came back..!!
But there is something i wanna say abt my yoga sir.. His slogan.. " channe khao aur hawa main udo.. " whenever he says that.. We all had the same expression.. WTF..!!
He was a bit cracked too.. He used to beat the students with the cricket wickets..!! Nd that too with full force..!! Salla tha budhha par jab marta tha tab mummy yaad aa jaati thi...!! No i was not beaten up by him .. I saw him beating..!!

Well guyz.. This post was for all my teachers who taught me nd made me useless like i am at the moment.. but they also played a very important role in my life..!!

Thats it for today.. 2morrow i'll tell more abt my buddies.. All the buddies from mumbai..!!

So till then.. Hasta la Vista..!! ( sugandha... Sahi hai na..?? )

Cheers everybody..!!

3 comments:

  1. lol haan sahi hai :P and u had geeta mam for math even in 9th? and i thought hindi was taken by that crazy hindi lady...whats her name..nirmala something....dont know for sure...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember all those teachers.. hey, didn't Sudha Jain mam teach u guys hindi ever??
    I loved Geeta Devi mam, she taught us when I was in 7th n 8th. But I took sanskrit in 9th n 10th and damn, u missed that sanskrit teacher, he was HILARIOUS!
    and @ the above commentor: Nirmala singh used to teach sanskrit i think

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sug.. i think we had anuradha mam for maths in 9th..!! Nirmala Singh mam took hindi in 9th..!!

    @Rooh.. Err.. Sudha Jain.. Don't remember much abt her..!! There was a sir for sanskrit..?? I thought Mahapatra Mam took Sanskrit..!!
    Sugandha is right Rooh.. Nirmala singh mam took the hindi classes..!!

    ReplyDelete