Saturday, March 6, 2010

Unforgettable Memories in Hubli..!! Part 1..!! :) !!

Hello there everyone..!!
Previously i introduced u to all of my teachers in Hubli except my science teachers..!! I don't want to tell anything abt them cuz over there science periods or the teachers were no fun..!!

Yesterday i was talking abt an incident which i'll tell u guyz now..!!
After the school gets over.. me and some of my friends used to have a tution class..!!
One day i was coming from the school and was on my way to my tutions..!! I was on my way and there i saw shahz and 10 more friends standing together and talking something..!! I went to them and asked them what happened..??
They replied.. Nothing happened.. We are planning to go for a movie.. I said .. cool..!! Then they invited me to come with them for the movie..!! I said that i can't come for the movie cuz i'm having my classes and i don't have enough money to buy the ticket also..!! Then my friends decided to pay for me..!! They contributed the money and gave it to me and then asked me that weather i'm coming or not..!! Then i decided to go with them.. ( ab jab dost log itne pyaar se invite kar rahe thhe to main mana kaise kar deta.. )

The movie was dhoom 2..!! So we went to the theater and bought the tickets.. But unfortunately my friends were sitting together and i was sitting in the another row..!! Fortunately that full row was filled with girls and i was the only boy in that row..!!
My friends seeing me from above started giving me offers to sit with their girl friends so that they can sit with the girls who are sitting near me..!! I refused the proposal..!!

The movie was over.. I enjoyed the movie.. Had a gr8 talk with the girls and got their email id's..!!

Now we were coming out from the theater...!! There were two girls walking with me on my right and two girls on my left..!! These girls were my school mates..!! They were teasing me by saying " kya baat hai.. Chaaro taraf gopiya aur beech main kannahiya.." and i was also smiling with them..!!
Now when we reached at the entrance gate of the theatre.. I was around 25 feet away from the gate.. I looked towards the gate and who was there..?? Any guesses..?? It was.......... Dad...!! He was standing in the middle of the gate waiting for me..!!
As soon as i saw him .. my first words were.. "Girls.. My dad is here.. Go away from me if u wanna go home safely...!!" the girls on my left went to left side nd the girls on my right went to the right side..!!
Now i was alone..! ! My mind stopped working.. I was jst walking towards him without even preparing abt what i'll say to him..!!
There he didn't said anything.. All he said was.. " get inside the car " like a cop says to a thieve when caught red handed..!! He was very quiet on the way home... So was i..!!
When we reached home then he started asking me the usual questions..!! Why did u bunked ur tutions... Where did u get money from... Who were those girls.. And all the dad stuff..!!
I answered everything correctly except abt the girls..!! I told him that they were from different school..!!

So this was the whole incident..!!
Next day when i went to school.. Asha mam was giving the exam papers to the students..
She called my name..
I stood up..
She said that i got very less marks..
I replied.. I know mam..
Then she asked me.. Then u should also know much more abt the movie dhoom 2 ..
I was shocked..
Suddenly i looked towards shahz and the other friends asking them in sign language that how come she knows abt that..!! They were also shocked..!!
Still its a very dark secret that how she knows abt that..!!

Well... That was abt one of my most rememberable moments...!!
There are couple of more stories coming right ahead in my upcoming posts..!!

So till then.. Bbye..!!

Cheers..!!

4 comments:

  1. U were one lucky guy haan, surrounded with girls!! No wonder people call u a "flirt" :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yhea..!! Lucky guy..!! Saw dad at the main gate of the hall..!! Really lucky..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha.. usse pehle tak toh tha na! Ur friends didn't even get those girls' email ids :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hell yheaa.. i was lucky..!! poor frndz..!! :P !! wait for the next posts.. more interesting stuffs are there..!!

    ReplyDelete