Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Saying good bye to Mumbai..!! :(

Well guyz.. I hope that my previous post has impressed u...!!
If it did even a little bit then its a huge compliment for me..!!
If u make something for someone nd if that someone likes ur something then its the best thing for u..!!


I think someone has said it correct that its very rare to find a happy ending in a very happy life..!!


Now u all must be wondering why i'm telling all this..right..??
I'm telling all this... cuz ... it was the time for me to leave Mumbai..!!

My dad got promotion with a transfer letter..!! Now we were moving to Hubli situated in Karnataka..!!

Before moving to Hubli i'd like to share my last moments in Mumbai..!! Last moments in school.. Nd last moments in my housing area..!!

In the school.. We had finished our 8th final exam..!! Our bus was standing near Moolchand ( canteen..aka..adda )..!! Surashree nd some of her friends were standing near the bus..!! I came after writing my exam..!! Sur said me in a teasing way .. Hey vidit.. Chhavi ka transfer ho gaya hai aur wo jaa rahi hai..!! Till now nobody knew abt my transfer..!! Then i replied to her.. Yaar aisa mat bol.. I'm depressed a lot cuz i'm leaving mumbai in couple of days..!! Then everyone got serious.. No more teasings..!!

Then me and sud went to moolchand..!! He bought 2 bottles of beers... Nd we drank it..!! The point is.. Though it was a non alcoholic fruit beer.. We were showing off like we are having a vodka or something..!!
The guys nd girls said me good bye for the last time nd went home..!!

Now i was back home..!! Everybody was busy in packing..!! I felt very frustrated by seeing everyone packing the stuff.. So i went out for a walk to have some fresh air..!! There i met shumaila..!! She saw me very upset nd asked me what happened..!! I told her the complete thing..!! She understood what i was going through..!! At last she said good bye to me nd we both went our ways..!!

Now we went to the airport..!! The excitement which is to be felt of travelling in a plane was not in me at that time though it was my second time..!!
We boarded on the plane nd it took off..!!
I was sitting on the window side..!! Looking outside the window nd thinking that i'm going with my family to a new place but leaving my remaining family members ( all the friends ) there..!!

In the school i might not be special or important for anyone but to me.. each and everyone of them was precious like a diamond..!!

In the flight i was crying inside me but not showing it outside cuz everyone seems to be happy that time..!! I jst said one thing to my mom.. "I don't wanna go..!!" After saying that.. A drop of tear suddenly felt from my eye.. And at that instant i turned my head towards the window so that nobody notices it..!! Still i was looking outside nd saying my last good bye to my friends..!!
( shit .. i'm crying )
guys.. All of u ... Missing u a lot even today... Love u all forever..!!

So.. This was my life at Mumbai..!! When It started i don't know.. But It ended on 1st of may 2005..!!

If there is anyone who made my 7 years of life interesting and enjoyable.. Its all u guys..!! Thanx a lot for being such special for me..!!

I've planned something..!! I'm thinking that after i get admission in an engg coll.. I should meet all of you at ur places..!! But i don't think mom will allow me..!! Still i'll try..!!
* expression of the person who read the above para and knows me very well .. " oh mahn.. Itni mushkil se to isse peecha choota tha.. Ab ye phir dimaag khaane aiga..!! God have mercy on us nd stop him from coming to my place..!!" *

My life in Karnataka will be stated in my next posts..!!

Till then.. Chao..!! Take care..!!

Cheers..!!

5 comments:

  1. awwww!! its ok vidit! we will surely meet!!!! we will all have a get together!!!! even i left after 8th.....so i knw what you were going through...but as i always say everything in life happens for a gud reason! so no worries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally identify with that feeling u got, when I was leaving mumbai I cried the whole last period on my last day at school. :(
    KV hamla was the best place to be in, I miss Moolchand and everything related to it..
    But life moves on and we have to move on with it, waiting for ur next post after u left mumbai :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sug.. Yhea v'll meet..!! Someday..!! I think u left after me cuz when i left u were still there..!! No worries for now..!!

    @Rooh.. Yaar.. I did not cried but that feeling was there..!! KV Rocks..!! Fastrack..move on...move on...move on...move on..!! :P !! :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah...i still wish sometimes that it would have been better to drink real beer that day..lol but still im having a fucking funny time adding my old classmates..knowing what they are upto..lol thanks u jebus(im sure he knows what im saying)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yhea mahn.. It'd have been better if we had a real beer.. But unfortunately it was not available at moolchand.. So we had to work with that only..!! Oh yhea i'm getting what u r trying to say.. !! ; p !!

    ReplyDelete