Sunday, February 28, 2010

Memories from childhood till now..!! Part 3..!! C:

Again.. Hi to all the 5 readers..!! Without wasting much time lets jst continue my journey of life..!!

Now i don't remember what i did in which class..!! All i remember is i had hell lot of fun..!! But fun is always less without the bad stuff..!! But first lets start it with the happy stuff.. Then the bad side of me.. Then happy ending ( for this post only.. Aage wale post main bhi bahut ups nd downs hai..!! )

before yuri destructed our lives i had another very best friend..!! His name was Ashutosh..!! Since he was MP nd i was from north india.. Ham dono ki mast jamti thi..!! Ashu had very friendly nature.. He used to help me in exams a lot..!! Purposely i used to sit near him during xams cuz he was my guide.. Saare answers wahi batata tha..!! But he had this very arrogant natured sister.. Shradhha..!! I don't wanna tell much abt her..!! I hate that bitch..!! Such arrogance u'll not find anywhere..!!
Well leave her.. Me nd ashu enjoyed a lot.. I copied from him during the xams.. He helped me..!!
Now entered the bastard.. Yuri..!! We were like the rocking group in the school..!! In our group there was me..yuri..narendra (narri)..satendra (sattu)..ashish..venkat..!! This was our group.. But this doesn't means ki we were friends in this group only..!! The whole class was our friends..!! But the crimes were done by this gang only..!!

I have to admit this.. Because of yuri my school life became " the real school life.." because u know i really wanted to enjoy my life... I knew how to make it enjoyable.. But i was alone nd bit shy..!! But the day when yuri entered the class i realised that .. haan ye banda mere type ka hai.. Iske saath maza aiga..!! lets jst recall some of our memories..!!

He used to bring his gameboy in the class nd we used to play it..!! Though it wasn't allowed in the class.. We did it.. (jst luv breaking the rules..)
even though full pants were not allowed to school.. We wore full pants.. Broke the rule.. Because of us everyone was allowed to wear full pants.. I think it was 5th standard..!!

I used to bring my cd player (ipods were not available those days.. So cd player was in fashion) nd he used to bring his cd's.. Nd he used to bring a multi head phone plug.. In that we can plug two head phones in one player..!! So morning assembly bunk ki.. Class main gaye.. Door lock kiya aur chup chap gaane sunte thhe..!! Broke another rule.. Actually two rules.. No 3 rules..!! 1. Bunked the assembly.. 2. Brought cd players.. 3. Listening to songs in class..!!

Purposely me nd yuri used to mess up in class so that teacher sends us out..!! Nd when we are out then seedha wash room main ghuste thhe..!! Gel nikala.. Balo pe lagaya aur new hair styles try kiya..!!

Then there was a play in class... English class play..!! I don't remember what my role was but the play was on "princess september"..!! So every day our group used to go to the terrace floor for the drama practice..!! Nd what we two used to do..?? We used to break the floor tiles.. Karate style..!! Practice to last 5 to 10 minutes main karte thhe..!!
In that play my role was very small.. All i had to do was.. Walk normally.. Hit sugandha by mistake nd ask her " oh i'm sorry.. Have we met before..?? " nd she has to reply " no i don't think so..!!" then i was suppose to leave the stage.. But it didn't happened..!! After my role was over i forgot what to do next..!! I was looking at surashree nd asking her in sign language.. Oye what to do next..?? Nd she was like.. Uhhhhh..!! Leave the stage u dufes..!! Tab tube light jali nd left the stage..!! The show was over but i made it rememberable.. Hehe..!!

Now there was daily house wise stage program..!! I was suppose to say the thought of the day.. I don't remember what i said but i said it well..!! Everything was going fine.. After my thought i was suppose to say " this was the thought of the day nd now the news by smriti.." what did i said..?? " this was the thought of the day nd the news by... Umm.. By.. Umm.. Kaun hai yaar..?? ( someone said from behind that ... smriti be smriti..) haan news of the day by smriti..!! Thank u..!!" i was on stage .. in front of the whole school ... Holding the mic..!! Hehe.. It was embarrasing but one most rememberable..!!

Last but not the least for today.. I used to steal sudhhamsh's idli's nd dosa's before the lunch break only..!! He used to get so pissed off with it but i couldn't help it.. His idli's nd dosa's were so yum..!!

Well guys .. Asta lavasta for today ... Signing off for now.. Chao..!!

Cheers..!!

2 comments:

  1. You've been one mischevious kid!!
    And school plays mein mere saath bhi hamesha yahi hota hai.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yhea.. i was one mischievous kid!! :P !! But enjoyed a lot..!!

    ReplyDelete