Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A new start in Hubli..!!

Well.. Now my life in Mumbai ended nd we landed in Bangalore airport..!! Then from Bangalore to Hubli by train..!! In the train.. I was sitting near the window seat.. again.. Hehe.. Nd looking outside wondering what am i suppose to do..?? How will i enjoy in a place which is completely unknown to me..?? Will i be able to find friends like i had before..?? These were the things going inside my mind when i was in the train..!!
Now we have reached Hubli..!! The city is pretty developed but .. still .. to me it looked like a village..!!
There were no multiplexes..no malls..no chicks.. Nd most of all.. no awesome cars nd bikes..!! Plus their language.. Its more than jst being horrible..!!
Now we entered our new house..!! The locality was pretty good..!! But... There was some defect with that house..!! Imagine urself sitting on a sofa or bed nd u switched the fan on..!! The fan is running.. U can see it rotating.. But u can't feel the air..!! The height of that house was so up that u cannot feel the blow of air which comes from an ordinary fan..!!
According to my mom.. The vastu of that house was not good.. So we found another one..!! This time it was an apartment..!! 2nd floor..!! Nd most of all.. U can feel that the fan is running..!! :P !!

Now it was time for me to get admission in a school..!! We found another KV.. It was KV No.1 rajnagar Hubli..!!

I was sitting in front of the Princy's office with my dad..!!
I was looking the students moving here and there and was wondering that from tomorrow onwards i'll also roam here and there like them ..!!
While watching them another parent with their ward came nd sat in front of us..!! I was looking at the boy ( no gayism here please ).. Nd i thought ki he looks somewhat of my age..!!
Then my dad asked his parents.. Which standard..?? They said 9th..!! My shak was right.. He was of my age..!! Then dad asked them that from where they 've come..?? They said " Dubai " ...!! When i heard that word ( Dubai ).. Again i looked at that boy nd thought that..thank god i'm not alone here who is from a metro city...!!
When i was done talking with the princy.. I came out and asked that boys name..!! He said shahbaz nd asked my name..!! I said.. Hi i'm vidit..!! Then we shook our hands nd he went to the princy but we were waiting for him to come.. Actually i told dad to wait.. I wanted to know weather we are in same section or not..!! Then he came out nd i asked him abt his class section.. He said 9th A..!! I was really happy cuz i was in the A section too..!!

Next day we met in front of our school gate nd entered our class rooms together..!!
After entering into our new class.. Our expression was.. " this... is... Our... New.. Class..?? "
it was obvious.. Cuz .. Class condition... Zero points..!! Furniture.. Zero points..!! Student in that class.. Zero points..!! Nd most of all there was separate rows for boys and separate rows for girls.. Minus 5 points..!! By seeing that both of us said only one thing.. WTF..!!

Somehow we both got the second last seat..!! Both of us were probably the most good luking boys in the 9th section..!! The boys sitting in the front were turning back again nd again nd looking at us...!! The girls sitting in the neighbouring rows were also looking at us nd talking with other girls abt us..!!

Now came our class teacher..!! Mr. Malger..!! He entered in our class nd gave a very teacherish look at both of us..!!
When he came.. Everybody stood up nd wished him good morning.. So did we.. Then he said.. " Good morning sit down everyone... except u two..!!" he asked us to give our introduction..!! First i said.. " hello sir.. My name is vidit nd i'm from Mumbai..!!" then there was that "oooooooo" sound from the students..!! Now it was his turn to introduce himself.. He said " hi everyone.. I'm shahbaz ahmed from Dubai..!!" now there was more "ooooooo" sound from the students..!! Only we two were standing nd the girls sitting nearby were checking both of us out..!!

When our first period was over shahz said.. " Dude that girl is mine.. Who's urs..?? " I checked out all the girls nd picked up the cutest of them..!! He chose Shruti.. I chose navyata..!! L8r we found out that both of them are booked with someone else..!!

There was a teacher.. Mrs. Patil..!! She was having our next period..!! The guys sitting in front of us warned abt her.. They said that she usually winks at the students..!! So never laugh when she does that..!! We said ok..!!
She entered nd saw two new students in the class..!! First she asked shahz for the intro..!! While he was introducing himself.. She winked at him..!! I saw that nd prepared my self to control it..!! When my turn came.. I was speaking.. Looking at her.. She winked..!! Wo bhi kaise..?? Imagine anyone looking at u nd slowly he closes one of his eye nd keeps it close for 5 seconds..!! It was like that only..!! I was looking at her face.. Trying to control it... But.. I lost it..!! Maine apna sir neeche kiya aur hasne laga..!! After seeing me laughing.. Everyone started laughing too..!! The teacher got pissed off nd scolded the other students.. Not me.. Cuz i was the new student..!! Then every other period went by first with our intro nd then with the studies..!!

Well that was my first day at school in Hubli..!!

There's more coming in my next posts..!!

So till then... Cheers..!!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha lol @ the condition of ur new class!!
    U had a sweet first day in hubli! :) Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. arre.. it was like i'm in a 7* hotel's penthouse..!! :P

    ReplyDelete