Saturday, February 27, 2010

Memories from birth till now..!! part 2..!! C:

Its me saying hello to all the 5 viewers of this post..!! Here i'll be continuing from the point where i left yesterday..!!

Now my dad got transferred to Mumbai..!! Kidhar..?? Mumbai..!!

At first.. For around 4 to 5 months we lived in Malad (E) .. There in that building i had a couple of friends.. Naah.. More than couple of friends.. There were around 10..!! Telling their names here doesn't makes any difference to u cuz u don't know them nd i'm a bit lazy too to write their names down..!! I got admission in " Kendriya Vidyalaya INS Hamla " ... The best school ever..!! First day of my school was like ok ok.. !! I remember one thing abt my first day..!! I had to go in 3rd C .. Since i didn't knew where the class is.. I asked a senior guy " ( imagine a cute little boy of 3.5 feet asking this ) bhaiyya bhaiyya.. 3rd C kahan pe hai..?? " if i was of this age then i'd have asked like this " hey yo dickhead..!! Where the fcuking hell is 3rd C..?? " ... He said me the route to 3rd C.. I went to class nd after that what happened i don't know..!! Our class teacher was Rohini mam... Sabki fav..!! I think till primary she was our class teacher..!! Why was she sabki fav..?? Girls liked her cuz of her good nd friendly nature.. Mam always had our last period.. So in the last period.. She used to ask girls to sing nd dance.. This was the reason why girls liked her..!! Why did boys liked her..?? Cuz bcuz of her hamara last period ekdum mast jata tha..!! Common yaar.. Class ki cutest gurls are performing in front of u in the class.. Nd u are jst chilling out..!! What else anyone needs..?? But everytime she used to call Surashree first..!!
Now lets move to 4th standard..!! This was the year when the biggest bastard of all time entered our class..!! His name was Yuri.. Aka.. Akash..!! He always used to brag about his dad living in Thailand nd he used to bring playboy to the class.. Oops.. Did i say playboy..?? I mean his gameboy...!! Complete show off..!! But the guy in real life is a very gud person..!! He's very creative.. Artistic.. Has a very gud sense of humour..!! One day we were playing in the school ground.. Then suddenly he caught me.. To make a run for it i slightly poked him on his nose.. But wo usko zara zor se laga.. Nd i broke his glasses..!! He went nuts nd scolded me a bit.. But when i apologized to him.. He said.. Koi ni yaar.. Hota hai..!! Agar uski jagah koi aur hota to wo mujhse kabhi baat nahin karta..!! That day i realised that we can be best friends..!! Nd guess what its been 10 years since we met.. Still best friends.. Nd will be forever..!!

In the school bus me.. surashree.. devashree ( sur's badi sis ) used to sit on the same seat..!! Me nd deeds used to talk a lot abt cars..!! So school main bhi enjoyment aur bus main bhi..!!

One more thing.. Our school bus subah 6 baje ati thi..!! Nd i was like kumbhakaran..!! 5.30 ko uthta tha..!! 5.50 tak ready hota tha..!! 5.55 ko ghar se nikalta tha..!! Bus stop ghar se bahut door hota tha.. Around 6 to 7 minutes by walk..!! It was my daily ka routine.. Mom bolti thi.. Le beta bag pakad aur.. BHAAG.. Main tere peeche peeche aa rahi hoon.. Cuz if i miss my bus then she'll arrange an auto nd will leave me to school..!! Everyday late hota tha..!! But the best part is ki whenever i feel like i'll be scolded by my teacher in school... in the morning itself i used to tell my mom ki i don't wanna go to school..!! Nd the day when i say that its 100 percent sure that the bus will be missed.. Par mom kahan bachho ki sunti hai.. Auto karke school drop karti thi..!! Poor me..!!

The society in which we used to live in the east was not matching with our life style.. So we moved to Malad (W)..!! The main reason to take house in west was my school.. Or else we'd have lived in bandra.. Office quarters are there..!! My house and my school both were pretty close to the Marve Beach.. So the mausam of that area was jst awesome..!!
There in the society... Each nd every festival was celebrated like... So awesomely... !! Specially the new years party..!! Mahn.. No words to describe..!! Subah ke 5 baj jaate thhe enjoy karte karte aur pata bhi nahin chalta tha..!! I had numerous friends there nd enjoyed a lot..!!

Guys.. Thats it for today..!! But 2morrow the post will be very interesting ..!! So don't miss it..!!
What..?? Ek baar main hi sab kuch bata doon kya..??
Na a aaa...!! Not so soon.. I'm inspired by balaji telefilms..!! Don't miss the 3rd nd 4th part..!! They 'll be very interesting..!!

Have a good day/night ahead..!! C you 2morrow..!!

Till then.. Cheers..!!

4 comments:

  1. Lol, I've heard a lot about Rohini Mam from Sud but what he told me is complete opposite of what u've written here!!..
    But haan Yuri ke baare mein sab yahi kehte hai.. show off hai but he's a great guy! :)
    So inspired by Balaji telefilms.. waiting for the next post - same time, same place :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me .. Yuri nd gang used to enjoy the dance..!! sud had its own grp..!! so he didn't realized that.!! ya yuri is a good guy..!!
    Balaji sound effect.. dhatan dhatan dhatan..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had no such things as group...the only difference was that i wasnt a boot licker or asslicker like most of the people in our class.I was mistreated by that cunt mam rohini who favoured rich ass fuckers by bending on her knees and giving them a blow job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arre bhai.. Chhod na.. Everyone knows that she was very partial to some of the students..!!
    Nd with the group thing.. I'm not sparing u away from all the other students.. All i'm saying is ki u used to hang out more with ramu.. Chandru.. Shariq.. Thats it..!! Nothing much man..!!

    ReplyDelete