Thursday, February 25, 2010

Finally..!! Started writing my own blogs..!! YeY..!! C:



Vidit saying "hi" to all those ppl who don't have any work to do at the moment nd wasting their time reading my blog sitting in front of their pc.. Laptop.. Mac book.. imac.. Tablet pc.. Nd some of them on their cell phones..!!

So guyz.. Today i finally decided to create my own blog..!! On 25.02.2010 at 11.45pm I googled "how to create our own blog..??" and i got blogger.com as the first result..!! So i thought abt giving it a shot..!!

And i gave it a shot..!! In this blog first i'll start with my introduction.. Then i'll write about the stuff which i do...did at that particular day or the interesting things which happened around me..!!

But Today i'll not say anything about me or whatever happened today with me or around me because the date has been changed and its around 1:10 am now and i'm feeling really sleepy..!!

So guyz.. C u all tomorrow..!! hmm..!! Not bad at all for a start..!!
cheers..!!
* yawns * * snoring *

4 comments:

  1. kya baat hai dude! great life! Life ho to aisi lol...mujhe to tere bare mei nayi nayi cheeze pata chal rahi hai...btw this is sugandha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaar enjoyed a lot at school.. Par apna interaction bhi to bahut kam hota tha..!!
    Always expect the unexpected.. Still a lot more to come..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wo to hai....we hardly talked...rather u hardly talked lol i talk a lot :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup.!! U R Right..!! I hardly talked..!! lol !! I was a very.. u know.. shy kinda guy..!! Thats why..!! But not any More..!! :D

    ReplyDelete